Hello, Weclome to my personal homepage, This is Hichem Metmer, I am currently a Ph.D. candidate (1st year) in Mutimedia Computing Group (MMC), National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, advised by Prof. Changsheng Xu and Associate Prof. Tianzhu Zhang. I received a Bachelor degree from University of Batna (UHL), in 2013. A Master degree from Nanjing University of Science and Technology (NJUST), Nanjing, R.P. China, in 2017.
Welcome to Multimedia Computing Group in National Lab of Pattern Recognition, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences and China-Singapore Institute of Digital Media. We aim to develop cutting-edge technologies and solutions to effectively organize, process, and analyze a large variety and quantity of multimedia information. Our technology solutions allow efficient browsing, indexing, personalization and search of multimedia information and attempt to bridge the gap between the current generation of multimedia technologies and those that will be needed for future multimedia applications.
- Paper accepted: Evaluating Functional Connectivity of Executive Control Network and Frontoparietal Network in Alzheimer's Disease [October 25, 2017]
- Multimedia Computing Group, National Lab of Pattern Recognition [September 1, 2017]
- CAS-TWAS President's Fellowship Programme, Ph.D. Scholarship, R.P. China [June, 2017]
- Graduation: Master degree, Nanjing University of Science and Technology (NJUST) [April, 2017]
- Paper published: Evaluation of Default mode network in Mild Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer’s disease individuals [January, 2017]
- Academic visit: International Islamic University Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia [January, 2015]